Thursday, September 10, 2009

You Can Lead A Whore to Culture

But You Can't Make Her Think!

Little did i know when I moved to CA I was moving to the Wild West. I thought Wyoming was weird enough. Where men are men and sheep are nervous. But no, you get to CA, and Congressmen who profess family values and say the gays are ruining marriage not only have affairs, but brag about it on tape in session. Yes, gays made him have those affairs.

They had nothing to do with the fact that she was an energy lobbyist and he was on some sort of Energy Committee. Let's see, want votes, boff the Pillsbury doughboy blind and see if he votes in your favor. Wait, isn't that called prostitution? and then he is a john. Yes, we have comer a long ways since Miss Kitty's. I mean, we can't really buy votes with a night with a lobbyist, can we?

I am reminded of a business trip to Pahrump, NV to see the progress on the construction of a water plant. We were short $4Mill and the first thing the constructor did was take me to the Chicken Ranch and offer me anything on the menu.

Run Away!!! Run Away!!!! Yes, we lost our ass on the deal. oooops.

And looking at Rep. Duvall, I am reminded of the Joe Jackson song--"Pretty Girls Going Out With Gorillas on My Street..."

rojo

No comments: