Friday, December 15, 2006

"We just found ourselves in a war..." Or so I paraphrase our fearless (or is that clueless) leader. JFC! We found ourselves in a war!

What?Excuse me, when you invade a country in order to topple the sovereign government---YOU ARE IN A WAR! It is not finding an earring back on the floor when vacuuming, or finding "shave and serve" fruit in the far corners of your fridge.

And after being there for four years, you have to collect opinions before deciding what to do. Then what have you been doing the past four years as a leader and going through daily briefings? Daydreaming, playing with yourself? What?

People are dying over a situation you created! And after four years you are just now getting opinions?!What, did you really believe the mission was accomplished? Are you really that deluded?

Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God. If you are that disconnected from your own responsibilities it is no wonder your daddy is crying.

rojomojo

No comments: