Thursday, November 01, 2007

Uncomplimentary Thoughts on a Thursday Morning

1) I was in the hotel this past week and heard the mellifluous tones of the hotel announcer on the menu channel state "For your adult entertainment needs please hit 1 and enter on the menu of your remote control." So I said to myself, "I am an adult." So, I did. One of the features was Big-titted Woman. Hello, didn't he say adult entertainment. Not pre-pubescent boys fantasies. I am not opposed to big-titted women, but something tells me a movie entitled that may lack for adult dialogue and plot. Just maybe. No. I did not wait to see.

2) Just saw the MTV marvel show (at least the three minute introduction) featuring Tila Tequila (who admits we must be stunned by her Hot videos featuring her). Why not call the show--Do you to fuck my hot body and I can't wait to say no!

And we wonder why people are getting stupider and stupider.

I fear for the human race as we watch Pants Off, Dance Off.

Hey moogs, would buy that for a quarter? -- see the novella The Marching Morons.

rojo

No comments: