Monday, March 31, 2008

Yay! My son survived a night in a blizzard in Wyoming. He could not get a hotel room last night. All the rooms at the inns in Rawlins were taken. Nary a manger to be found. Good thing he did not have a celestial son with him, just his Goldie pit bull. One of the cutest dogs I know. Since my dog can't read, I can say that on LJ. I had more than enough frequent customer points for any hotel in Rawlins for a free room, just they were all taken.

Ah, well. He should get to his sister's today.

In the news--

Iran brokers Iraq cease fire. That should drive our current administration nuts (remember the evil trilogy) and really drives home that the war cannot end as long as the "what's left of the coalition of the willing stays there. and the Iraqi police surrender to Sadr. What a mess. They really aren't standing up too well.

And Andrew Sullivan wants Cheney and Bush charged with war crimes.

Has he changed his tune.

rojo

No comments: