Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Another "Hooray Beer!!" Moment

The kids have moved out of the basement and have gone to California. So tonight I steam-cleaned the carpets for (I hope) the very last time!

Definitely a "hooray beer!" moment. and the DJ on KCUV (give it a listen on line sometimes--a very good commercial radio station. you won't die from buttrock or ZZ Top), anyhow, the DJ was hot tonight. Playing Dallas by Johnny Winter, Starry Eyes, Robert plamer's version of Sailin' Shoes and Julia, followed by Little Feats Sneakin' Sally Through the Alley. and three Joe Jackson songs. Heard a band new to me called Back Door Slam. Some of the best guitar rock I've heard since early Stevie Ray Vaughn. And looking at the pictures make me think they aren't old enough to drink yet. Damn.

rojo

No comments: